Baristas / Cashier Responsibilities and Duties;
- Need someone attentive who is able to describe our menu thoroughly and is able to assist our customers.
- Clean and maintain prep area and equipment.
- Baristas have outstanding people skills, love interacting with tea lovers. Attention to detail, energetic, responsible, with great attitude and the willingness to learn while working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Make delicious milk tea, coffee, and espresso drinks.
Crepe Maker Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as crêpe griddles, Steamed table & waffle machine.
- Read food order receipts and receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Clean, stock and restock workstations
Qualifications and Skills
- A GREAT ATTITUDE!
- Provide extremely high-quality customer service.
- Work hard, work smart, work together and have fun!
- Smile and be happy!
- Basic food-handling skills
Requirements, Qualifications & Physical Demands:
- Must able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Frequently required to use hand and finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and be able to focus on distant and close-range projects. Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages, and work with sharp objects.
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- This position will require a flexible schedule, including 2-3 weekdays and weekends. Hours will be a minimum of 15-20 hrs./week.
- MUST be 18 years or older
- MUST have, or be willing to obtain within 7 days of being hired, a California Food Handler Certificate.
- Minimum of 8 months experience working in a restaurant.
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay w/ Tip sharing. Bonus Potential. Paid Training; Free Drinks;
Start Date: Early -January
139 S Murphy Ave. Downtown Sunnyvale