employment type: full-time
ARE YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW COMPASSIONATE, DEDICATED, AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A SENIORS LIFE? We Want YOU! Join our SENIOR CARE TEAM!
Flexible, Hourly, Part & Full Time
Service Areas: San Mateo County
• 1 year verifiable work experience with Seniors
• Familiar with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's and/or Stroke conditions
• A method of reliable transportation
• CNA/HHA students encouraged to apply
• Proof of negative TB test
• Proof of current auto insurance (for drivers)
• Agree to criminal & motor vehicle background check
• Must be in compliance with State Registry Requirements
• Good communication skills: ability to read, write and speak English clearly
• Authorization to work in the United States
Responsibilities May Include:
• Companion Care
• Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
• Personal Care-Bathing, Dressing and Showering
• Medication Reminders
• Light Housekeeping
• Transportation Escort/Errands
• Hospice Support
• Meal Preparation
• Transferring Skills
• Experience using a gait belt or Hoyer lift a plus!
The BENEFITS of JOINING OUR TEAM!
• Work for one of the fastest growing home care organizations in the Bay Area!
• Supportive Office Staff 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Sick Time
• Health Care Benefits
• Hiring Incentives
• Employee Referral Rewards
• Holiday Pay
• Employee of the Month Awards
• Dementia, Diabetes, Post Hospital Certification Program
• Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
• Overtime Pay
• Cell Phone Reimbursement for Work Related Calls
Familiar Surroundings Home Care is an equal opportunity employer, we make all of our hiring decisions based on qualifications, experience and merit.
How to Apply:
Call our office to schedule an interview (408)979-9990
Visit our website and submit your online application http://fshomecare.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!