The Sales Associate is responsible to deliver world-class customer service to all retail customers. He/She receives and processes packages for courier shipment, operates copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options. The Associate exhibits confidence by knowing best practices as related to the industry.
The ideal Sales Associate candidate will have retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma/GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, a professional appearance, and will be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time (average one-month training).
**Prior The UPS Store experience preferred but not required.
**Notary Public license is required.
· High school diploma required
· Excellent attendance, prompt and reliable
· Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong verbal/written skills include spelling and math
· Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
· Able to lift 40 pounds
· Prior retail or customer service experience desired
· Willing and able to work a minimum 25 plus hour-per-week including Saturdays.
· Deliver outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
· Continuously practice good listening skills with customers and UPS Store team members, and leadership
· Take ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offer viable solutions
· Take action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.