Driver Technician (Full Time)
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Interested in getting into the beer industry? Our Driver Technicians service draft beer systems at bars, restaurants and hotels in a company provided vehicle.
- Driver Technician ensures accounts are serviced every two weeks
- Maintain quality to meet company and customer standards.
- Driver Technician troubleshoots system issues
- Accurately inputs beer brands into PDA
- Driver Technician listens and resolves customer issues.
- Makes sure work area is clean and safe at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 yr. experience as a route driver or laborer
- Ability to work with basic tools
- Knowledge of Bay Area
- Driver Technician uses GPS and email
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Driver Technician must have a clean driving record and valid Class C license
- Be able to pass a background check
- Successfully pass a drug test
- Must be 21 years of age at time of hire
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Driver Technician displays excellent time management
- Able to follow instructions and work well with minimum supervision
- Driver Technician must have customer service skills
- Paid Training
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays after 90 Days
- Incentive program
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Company credit card
- Employee uniforms
- All tools needed to perform the job
There are no out of pocket expenses to our employees.
Draft Pros is an equal opportunity employer
To keep of technicians and public safe, we provide sanitizer, mask and gloves. Candidates should be vaccinated by first day of employment.
For immediate consideration; contact Draft Pros at 408-230-7264.