We are seeking an Administrative Support for coordinating tasks and reports. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, computer proficiency, and strong attention to detail. Work schedule to be defined.
Responsibilities of an Administrative Support include but not limited to the following:
- Being in touch with clients and keeping track of their requests
- updating and maintaining the office calendar and task list
- Process pre-need and at-need sales contracts
- Create and modify documents, correspondence and reports
- Data entry in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Assist with any other general administrative tasks
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team based environment
- Ability to learn new software and conduct new tasks
- Professional communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of blog posting and/or website design is a plus
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.