Help with transferring, toileting, personal care, bathing, medication reminders, light meal prep, light house cleaning, running errands, and general companionship are just a few of the things our families are looking for a caregiver to provide.
- 1+ to 2 years of experience
- High school degree
- Respite Care, Personal Care, Light Housecleaning, Transportation, Errands/Shopping, Dementia
Here is why caregivers want to work with our clients:
- Above average industry standard rates.
- Flexible Shifts and Scheduling.
- Client Compatibility - We will find a case that's right for you!!
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Validated 1+-year experience with CNA certificate or 2+ years caregiving experience.
- Read and speak English well.Valid Driver's License or other IDs proving eligibility to work.
- Caring attitude and professionalism.
- Reliable transportation.Valid phone number and email address for communication.
***Open availability and willingness to work on the weekends.***
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.