Driver, Class C
Corovan - San Jose, CA
Starting hourly wages depending on experience
What you will be doing:
- Perform pre-trip check and safely drives Class C Bobtails
- Obtains daily work assignments from dispatch or supervisor and stays in work assignment until relieved
- May assist in loading and offloading trucks and setting & offsetting goods on equipment.
- Assists the move process by communicating with supervisors, the end users/customer and other crew members
- Responsible to produce a quality move for the customer
- Push furniture, equipment and cartons on wheels to and from trucks, offices, and warehouses as requested by the customer.
- Uses extreme care not to damage goods or facilities during the move
What we are looking for?
- Open flexible schedules
- Willing to work Saturdays
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Adequate transportation to the different on site facilities
- Valid California Class C Driver’s License
- All new hires must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Apply online at https://corovan.com/careers
Name: Raul Verdin– firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 408-678-3200 ext. 1628
Location: 650 Lenfest Rd. San Jose, Ca 95133
Corovan is an EEO/AA/D/V employer
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.