Corovan - San Jose, CA
Starting hourly wages depending on experience
What you will be doing:
- Supervises large move and install crews to complete projects for commercial customers.
- Teach and train crews to insure quality work is performed.
- Push furniture, equipment and cartons on wheels to and from trucks, offices, and warehouses as requested by the customer.
- May assist in loading and offloading trucks and setting & offsetting goods on equipment.
- Assists the move process by communicating with the end users/customer and other crew members.
- Obtains daily work assignments from dispatch and stays in work assignment until relieved.
- Performs work with quality, efficiency and safety at all times.
- Is able to perform minor repairs and cleaning of furniture systems.
- Handles and stages product, performs detail work and trash-out functions on install projects.
- Familiar with and able to train others using various moving equipment and its proper usage such as dollies, carts, pads, straps, pallet jacks, forklifts, ramps, lift gates, and all specialty equipment including but not limited to roll-a-lifts, J bars, etc.
- Familiar with basic systems furniture nomenclature and be able to identify upon sight, the major lines of the three major manufactures; Steelcase, Herman Miller and Haworth.
What we are looking for?
- Open flexible schedules
- Willing to work weekends
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Adequate transportation to the different on site facilities
- 1-2 years of commercial moving or systems furniture related experience or training.
- Valid California Class C Driver’s License
- All new hires must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Contact Information: Apply online at https://corovan.com/careers
Name: Raul Verdin
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 408-678-3200 ext. 1628
Location: 650 Lenfest Rd. San Jose, Ca 95133
Corovan is an EEO/AA/D/V employer
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.