Installer, Systems Furniture
Corovan – San Jose, CA
Starting hourly wages depending on experience
What you will do:
- Installs and de-installs modular furniture systems as directed by Supervisor.
- Read and pull list for the build log
- Pushes furniture, equipment and cartons on wheels to and from trucks, offices and warehouses as requested by the customer.
- May assist in setting & offsetting goods on equipment.
- Responsible to produce a quality install/move for the customer.
- Assists the install/move process by communicating with supervisors, the end users/customer and other crew members.
- Uses extreme care not to damage goods or facilities during the install/move.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years of experience with modular office furniture installs preferred but not required
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Adequate transportation to different sites
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Ability to read build log, layouts, and floor plans
- Valid California Class C Driver’s License
- All new hires must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Contact Information: Apply online at https://corovan.com/careers
Name : Raul Verdin
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 408-678-3200 ext. 1628
General Information: Corovan
650 Lenfest Road
San Jose, CA 95133
Corovan is an EEO/AA/D/V employer
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.