For over 70 years, Kelly Services® has been providing fantastic employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the workforce. Today, we are proud to offer a contracted role with an internationally-recognized Medical Device manufacturer. This is an 18-month role and is open for you to start immediately!
This innovative corporation needs operators who will be running multiple EDM machines. Operators will load parts into fixtures, and once set, load the program and run the machines.
6:00am-2:30pm Monday through Friday
18 month contract
- Manufacture medical devices according to Federal QSR, ISO 9001, lot history records, manufacturing instructions, standard operating procedures and safety policies.
- Records information on lot history records and performs component accountabilities.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Company Quality Policy.
- Candidates need to have experience in assembly/manufacturing or machine operation.
- Simple math (high school level, measure to the tenth of an inch, add/subtract decimals, etc.)
- Must have basic PC computer skills (email, etc.)
- Familiar with and able to use basic tools (allen wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Strong eye sight required due to handling miniature parts.
Education: High school graduate
Requires some production experience, simple oral and written communication skills, visual acuity, manual dexterity and successful completion of the company's on-the-job training.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.