This person should be a quick thinker with a good memory, initiative and attention to detail. The position calls for the person being alert to the needs of the events and adjusting your schedule accordingly.
- In charge of coordinating all the details required to ensure setups for events run smoothly.
- Setup and breakdown of tables and chairs necessary for event setups in small room and auditoriums.
- Set up, break down and store AV equipment, including laying down cables and taping them to the floors.
- Set up; break down of stages/ risers.
- Moving cables depending on table and chair configuration requirements per event.
- Checking all restrooms for cleanliness and replenish paper and soap supplies as needed.
- Spot checking main entrances, lobbies, outside areas for trash to ensure professional appearance at all times.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have a pleasant and collaborative demeanor. Must also be a good listener, problem solver with clear written and verbal communication skills in English. Ability to multi-task is important. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, team members are required to work varying shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays, which reflect the Company's operating requirements.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.