For over 70 years, Kelly Services® has been providing fantastic employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the workforce. Today, we are proud to offer a temp-to-hire position with one of the West Coast's largest contracting firms, at one of their offices right here in San Francisco!
If you have experience with some/all of the following, we encourage you to apply!
* Answer a multi-line phone system.
* Process expense reports and A/P, invoicing, human resource duties such as vacation & sick time and weekly recaps for corporate office.
* Manage vendors such as copier/plotter, janitorial or landscaping for both home and field offices as well as ordering all office supplies.
* Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: taking meeting minutes, general word processing, copying, mailing, and filing.
* Coordinate activities (meetings, presentations, etc.) across multiple teams.
* Compiling and checking reports from multiple project teams for Group Executives review on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
* Assist project managers with preparing bid documents, construction documents such as submittals and RFIs as well as processing change orders.
* Transmitting, logging and tracking submitted construction documents.
* Work independently in a variety of functions from routine nature to complex special projects.
* Oversee administrative procedures and guidelines to assure all projects are adhering to office protocol.
* Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) as well as Adobe.
* Multi-tasking, problem solving, strong verbal communications.
* Must be analytical, detail oriented, and conscientious of your work.
* Construction administration experience.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent G.E.D.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.