Kelly Services is looking to expand our team with hard-working individuals who believe in the potential of cells as engineered medicines, have the vision to do creative things, and the determination to execute that vision.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and organizational support to the Chief Development Officer (CDO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and their respective team(s). With exemplary organizational skills and a knack for precision and detail, this person is vital to the facility’s daily operations.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Education
- Incredible organization: we need someone to bring extreme organization to our processes.
- Integrity: we are looking for someone with unquestionable integrity and someone who can handle confidential information.
- Initiative: we need someone who will take it upon themselves to make the office a great place to work for everyone. You thrive under pressure without oversight.
- At least 5+ years of experience being an EA supporting C-Level executives.
- Experience coordinating team building events, offsites, and group activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google Apps, collaboration tools including Zoom, WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Slack.
- Experience working at a startup or have genuine interest in working at a startup.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization, prioritization, business writing and proofreading skills.
- Self-directed and ability to proactively assess problems and identify solutions.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- 2 years of experience being an office manager with experience managing an office/ facility
- Experience preparing and maintain budget for office expenditures
- Experience supporting multi-site, multi-function leadership teams
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.