Kelly Services is proud to offer a contracted role with a true leader in the market where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Their platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. This renowned company is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary
We are looking for an energetic, self- starting Office Manager/Executive Assistant to support the CEO and CTO. This person will also own all facilities operations, employee events and policies/procedures for our offices in San Francisco, Calgary and provide remote oversight to our office in Paris. Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, thrives on process improvement and loves simplification.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Google and Office Suites
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Trustworthy nature as this role will handle sensitive information
- Ability to handle pressure and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal & organizational skills
- Previous strong work experience in Office Management
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant to the C Suite
- Bachelor's degree
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.