We are currently looking for a collaborative, organized, proactive individual with a strong attention to detail to support members of the executive team for the Transplant Diagnostics Division of a globally-recognized company. The ideal candidate will be professional, personable and poised in interactions with internal employees as well as external customers. The Executive Assistant must be able to schedule meetings and handle travel logistics in various regions, across multiple time zones, with a close attention to detail. This role is also involved in arranging logistics for team building exercises, internal town hall meetings, and certain offsite events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks for the executive team including: managing complex schedules and activities; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans (both domestic and international), itineraries, and agendas
- Manage office facility as needed, including: greeting visitors, covering reception, coordinating package pickups and deliveries, ordering food and office supplies, maintaining common spaces, etc.
- Coordination and support (itinerary, agenda, slide deck, materials, communication) for key leadership meetings and events
- Support customer facing programs and logistics as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate easily with business partners and staff at all levels within the company
- Create and support communications for division-wide distribution
- Support key customer meetings, conferences, employee town halls and large special events
- Handle sensitive information requiring a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Actively find creative ways to encourage company culture
- 4+ years of experience in a role requiring administrative support with increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and diligent
- High sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects/tasks with deadlines
- Experience with video conferencing tools (such as WebEx, Skype, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.