Position: Assembly Bonder (Temp to Hire)
Location: San Jose, CA
We are a multinational semiconductor manufacturer with a location in San Jose, California. The company’s business lines focus on Energy efficiency, mobility
The Assembly Bonder is a critical member of the manufacturing team for the company’s
• Perform K & S auto bonding
• Utilize tweezers, microscopes and other small tools to complete assembly
• Interpret engineering schematics, blueprints
• Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
• Prior experience with
• Ability to work in a clean room environment wearing ESD clothing is required
• Background investigation and drug screen required
Compensation and Benefits
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with paid overtime and company sponsored benefits for temporary staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.