The concierge will be responsible for a creative and organized department. The concierge will be the point of contact for this position.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, welcoming individual who loves details & multi-tasking. This person solves problems before they arise, is quick on their toes, and sees tasks through from beginning to end.This person will form an AMAZING first impression for all visitors.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of front desk to ensure the 5 star customer service for our members and guests.
- The concierge will be responsible for organizing and maintaining the reception area and ensure that it is neat and orderly.
- Meet and greet visitors and guests. Acts as an ambassador to all members, tenants and guests.
- Act as the point of contact for owners, residents, tenants and third party vendors.
- Provide services requested by coordinating facility tours, event reservations, facility maintenance repairs and operational activities.
- Provide support and teamwork to internal staff.
- Create and edit business correspondence to clients, vendors, tenants and owners.
- Maintain calendar and schedules as needed.
- Arrange conference room bookings and maintain schedule for member accommodations and events.
- Maintain wide range of tenant business referral information available for guests and visitors.
- Coordinate receipt of deliveries, couriers, communication and mail services.
- Manage telephone and reception for staff and tenants.
- Manage and maintain mailbox assignments and keys for tenants.
- Prepare and hold New Member Orientations.
- Oversight of New Membership Orientation and all programs associated with membership retention.
- Participate and assist in company marketing, including writing compelling taglines, subject lines and content, scheduling posts, keeping/distributing meeting minutes.
- Marketing & Advertising: Participate in marketing meetings and engage with team for social media posting for Event Center.
- Website: organize and update website content if needed, Meta tags and descriptions to maximize SEO.
- Assist General Manager with facility operational items.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified candidates will have:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to four years of experience in customer service preferably in a club related or hospitality industry a plus.
- Microsoft Windows and Office proficient.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.