Kelly Services is looking to expand our team with hard-working individuals who have the vision to do creative things, and the determination to execute that vision. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and organizational support to the Chief Development Officer (CDO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and their respective team(s).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and schedule meetings including logistics and agendas.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for CDO/CTO and assigned Executives.
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements with meeting logistics/agendas.
- Manage office security, facility floor plan and controls working closely with contractors, vendors
- Assist in execution of site HR programs and protocols
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience being an EA - supporting C-Level executives.
- Experience coordinating team building events, offsites, and group activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google Apps, collaboration tools including Zoom, WebEx, GoTo Meeting, Slack.
- Experience working at a startup or have genuine interest in working at a startup.
This is a CONTRACT-TO-HIRE position with competitive pay, please don't hesitate to apply!
Call Marissa Kochan at Kelly Services (925)460-6137 to inquire.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 1000® company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.