Kelly Services is seeking a talented and energetic HR Generalist to work with a market leader in the industry where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare.
From on-boarding to culture building, you will have the opportunity to help shape the People strategy in making our employee experience meaningful and valuable. You will be responsible for implementing a wide range of personnel programs, policies, and procedures as well as develop and manage existing internal programs that will enable our innovative staff to thrive!
As an HR Generalist, you will:
- Implement human resources programs including: compensation guidelines, career path assistance, actionable employee satisfaction measurement and improvement program, HR reporting and measurement, leadership training programs, HRIS system implementation, centralize payroll practice, update employee handbooks and create new country handbooks, audit HR practices for compliance, lead diversity and inclusion programs.
- Prepare People reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Be an advocate for employees and partner with managers to support employee engagement and satisfaction.
- 4 - 7 years' experience, Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience
- HR certification is a plus
- Experience creating, executing, and owning a variety of HR programs
- Knowledge of baseline HR compliance, employee relations and CA/SF employment law
- Experience in a start-up environment with a fast-paced, changing work environment.
This is a DIRECT-HIRE position!
Please contact Marissa Kochan at (925)460-6137 to inquire.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 1000® company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.