Position: Electronic Assembler (Temporary to Hire)
Location: San Jose, CA
We are a multinational semiconductor manufacturer with a location in San Jose, California. The company’s business lines focus on energy efficiency, mobility and security with semiconductors that help vehicles, factories, and electronics run more efficiently. On the road, they improve vehicle safety, security, and efficiency. The company has global research and manufacturing operations and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Electronic Assembler is a critical member of the manufacturing team for the company’s high reliability business line. Specific responsibilities include:
• Manually forming transformers by wrapping magnetic wire around a magnetic core ensuring the wire does not overlap
• Follow detailed instructions to strip, cut, bend and solder dip magnetic wires
• Conduct simple test by connecting to circuit
• Interpret engineering schematics, blueprints and other drawings to aid in assembly of components
• Utilize tweezers, microscopes and other small tools to complete assembly
• Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
• Ability to work in a clean room environment wearing a mask and ESD clothing is required
• Background investigation and drug screen required
• Prior experience with electronic assembly is highly preferred
Compensation and Benefits
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with paid overtime and company sponsored benefits for temporary staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.