Long term job. NOT short term assignment.!!
Pay: $18.00/hrs 1:30pm-10:00pm
We are looking for people who want to do machine operating and or have a little bit of experience within this type of work. ENTRY LEVEL IS ACCEPTED!
Setting up and operating machines that perform multiple operations such as rolling strip, decor tubes, multi-die wire drawing, cleaning machines, Grinder, and Tensile Tester products, such as strip, wire and tube.
- Reads work instructions and work order routers to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Select, installs, and aligns dies, guides, and stops to set up machines.
- Sets controls for machine actions for various operations on work piece in specified sequence.
- Starts machines to produce sample products and measures for conformance with specifications.
- Inspect wire or tube samples using microscope with 20x magnification.
- Works with teams to standardize product and processes.
- Assists in instructing co-workers on routine tasks and equipment, as needed.
- Adjusts settings of dies on controls, as required, to obtain product meeting specifications and quality standards.
- Starts machine to begin production and observes machine operations for evidence of malfunctions and products for defects.
- Inspects machines using a checklist and reports maintenance needs to appropriate personnel.
- Fill out router and follow GMP procedure and related Work Instructions as trained
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.