Are you hoping to utilize your customer service skills to gain experience with a global innovator in 2019? Kelly Services is seeking a motivated Reimbursement Specialist to investigate insurance benefits and help foster an inspiring, influential work space!
Job responsibilities include:
- Identify network providers, provider restrictions, co-pays as needed
- Document requirements for prior authorization and medical review process
- Pursue product coverage for patients in accordance with the payers authorization requirements within the departments established performance criteria
- Convey outcomes of benefit investigation to internal contacts (i.e. case managers)
- A minimum of 3 years reimbursement experience preferred
- Proficient in all aspects of reimbursement (i.e., benefit investigations, payer reimbursement policies, regulatory and administrative rules)
- Understands reimbursement/funding resources and how to access these resources
- Candidates must have open availability from 5AM - 5PM depending upon business needs.
Possibility for a conversion based on performance and attendance!
Kelly Services is a Fortune 1000® company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.