Kelly Services is searching for a Customer and Sales Support Rep to join a team in Redwood City that is currently building tools and systems to enable industrial-scale molecular biology research. This is an exciting opportunity to explore, please don't hesitate to inquire or apply for this role if you're interested - this opening is rare!
- Assist customers with processing and completing orders, canceling and editing order information, reviewing and approving customer purchase orders, and payment completion.
- Work closely with operations groups to status orders and highlight risks. Inform customer and sales team of any shipment delays in a timely manner.
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, finance and commercial operations teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows.
- Bachelor's Degree in business/technical field, or 5+ years of directly related work experience
- 2+ years in sales operations or marketing operations
- Expertise with Excel is required
- Excellent customer relationship management and communication skills
** Competitive Salary plus equity in the company
** Medical, dental, and vision benefits
** 401k plan
** Daily shuttle bus
** Free catered lunches and dinners, plus fully stocked snack bar
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.