For over 70 years, Kelly Services® has been connecting top talent with some of the largest and most renowned companies across the globe. Today, we are proud to offer a contracted role with a multinational biotechnology firm in South San Francisco!
Our ideal candidate will collaborate with Admin team to support complex projects and deadlines. General office responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scheduling and coordinating staff onsite/offsite meetings
- Create and prepare presentation materials
- Schedule travel for staff
- Process payment and expense reports
- Greet visitors and support with client services
- 5 years of experience working for Senior Executives
- 3 - 5 years working in pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Strong MAC computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Google Apps (gMail, gCal, gDrive, gSheets, gSlides, etc)
Kelly Services is a Fortune 1000® company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.