Duties and Responsibilities
- Test and install electronic circuit boards.
- Assemble electronic part of EVSE system, includes wiring, soldering, handling power cable etc.
- Load software/firmware and run tests.
- Assemble mechanical enclosures and occasionally modify mechanical parts.
- Perform rework as needed which involves replacing components on circuit board.
- Maintain ESD compliance.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Prefer an A.A./A.S. degree with 1+ year's related working experience, but will accept more experience without a degree, or fresh out of school with a degree.
- Licensed electrician or trained electrician with no license is acceptable.
- Very handy in soldering, capable of repairing and replacing components at board level.
- Familiar with digital multi-meter and oscilloscope.
Able to read electronic schematics, diagrams and assembly procedure
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.