Coast Personnel is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for a well established electronics company in Fremont, CA. (Kato Rd area)
This position is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support for department managers as well
as maintaining and generating quotes for clientele.
• Updating, generating, and distributing various reports.
• Answering light phones.
• Data entry.
• Generate Quotes.
• Process RMA’s.
• Follow up with customers.
• Reporting generation and distribution.
• Performing misc. office duties and projects as needed for various departments (Engineering, Customer Service,
Purchasing, Accounting, Production).
• Minimum 2 year of office experience (prefer customer service).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
• Professional and friendly with excellent phone etiquette and pleasant attitude.
• Detail orientated.
• Ability to take ownership.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Dependable and resourceful.
• Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes.
• Eager to excel and contribute to the team.
• Experience working at a Manufacturing Environment is a huge Plus
Day shift : Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Temp to Permanent
Location: Fremont, CA. (Kato Rd area)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.