- Entry level assembly position.
- Must be able to follow procedures to assemble electronics. Previous experience in assembly is helpful. Use of hand tools (screwdriver). Follow written directions.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
- Manufacturing assembly experience
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations
- Ability to use basic tools of measurement
- Has good attention to detail
- Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.