SEEKING WAREHOUSE MANAGER/MOVER
Home organizing/staging company looking for a Part Time home staging mover and warehouse manager . Candidates must be hard working, organized, have great communication skills and have a great attitude. You must be physically fit as you will be required to lift furniture/heavy objects, up and down stairs, climbing in and out of the truck, etc...
Mover Position Requirements, but not limited to:
- Ability to operate basic tools (drill, hammer, etc...)
- Checking inventory for defects/damages; assembling new furniture
- Maintaining warehouse, various cleaning and organizing tasks
- Physically and mentally fit - able to lift up to 80 pounds, stand for long periods of time, climb, bend, stretch and maneuver up and down stairs - all with a smile!
- Professional manner and appearance; respectful with all clients and team members
- Moving furniture
- Packing/Unpacking items in home
- Loading/unloading truck
- Organizing the warehouse
- Putting away accessories
- Staging houses
- Making beds
- Set up and breakdown of staged homes
- Pulling and packing accessories, art, bedding, towels, etc.
- Hanging art
Warehouse Manager Requirements, but not limited to:
All the above and including..
Maintaining company vehicles
Coordinate and communicate with head stager
Maintain staging/packing supplies
Ability to work over time when needed
Experience not required but helpful. Will train the right person
Must have a valid drivers license with a clean record.
Must have a car
Must be comfortable driving a 17' cargo van
Must be able to lift 50-80 lbs.
Please respond with a resume or description of job experience
Hours are part time based on our work load
Warehouse manager starting $22/hr
Only respondants with a resume or description of job experience will be considered
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.