Kelly Services is searching for a Customer and Sales Support Rep to join a team in Redwood City that is currently building tools and systems to enable industrial-scale molecular biology research. This is an exciting opportunity to explore, please don't hesitate to inquire or apply for this role if you're interested - this opening is rare!
- Assist customers with processing and completing orders, canceling and editing order information, reviewing and approving customer purchase orders, and payment completion.
- Enter sales orders upon receipt of purchase orders for custom products, review the order to ensure accuracy, and submit order acknowledgment to the customer .
- Report any issues customers encounter through the ordering/payment process and work with commercial software to improve the order process.
- Work closely with operations groups to status orders and highlight risks. Inform customer and sales team of any shipment delays in a timely manner.
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, finance and commercial operations teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows.
- Bachelor's Degree in business/technical field, or 5+ years of directly related work experience
- 2+ years in sales operations or marketing operations
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with Excel is required
- Excellent customer relationship management and communication skills
** Competitive Salary plus equity in the company
** Medical, dental, and vision benefits
** 401k plan
** Daily shuttle bus
** Free catered lunches and dinners, plus fully stocked snack bar
Contact your local Kelly Services office in San Mateo to apply, or to learn more! (650)513-5000 OR email@example.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.