Position summary: Oracle AP Specialist
Coast Personnel Services seeking an Oracle AP Specialist for our clients North San Jose Office for a 6 month project.
The position is a blend of transactions and entry-level Accounting. This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task
- Perform accounts payable processing tasks including review for approval, invoice entry & filing
- Initiate payment, including ACH, Wires, and Checks
- Coordinate with vendors and internal operations management for bill payment and resolution
- Assist in month and quarter end closures
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree with accounting/finance coursework and/or major preferred
- 2+ year of AP experience
- Must have Oracle AP Module experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail
- Quality problem solving skills
- Quality communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.