We are currently seeking a Security Professional to participate in the oversight of day-to-day security operations for Special Access and SCI Program activities; implement internal security procedures; participate in various security functions including the development of security plans and executing the responsibilities of an Alternate Contractor Program Security Officer (ACPSO).
- BS/BA or equivalent plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in the SAP environment.
- SAP Mid-Level certification and SPeD certification, and other security training preferred. Combination of related industrial security experience will be considered.
- S. Citizenship with current, active TS clearance required.
- Knowledge of the following standards: NISPOM DoD 5220.22-M, DoD Directive 5205.07, DCID/ICD policies and regulations, and other guiding policy documents.
- Working knowledge of the Department of Defense database programs; JPAS, ISFD, e-QIP and SWFT.
- Must have hands-on experience with personal computers using Microsoft operating system and Microsoft office family of software.
- Experience with SIMS is preferred.
- Must possess excellent speaking, writing, organizational and customer service skills.
- Be available for occasional after-hours assistance.
- Some travel within the continental United States will be required.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.