The Maintenance Tech performs various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the Sharon Green community and ensures that the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by Maximus Real Estate Partners, Ltd.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Prepare or assist in preparing all vacant apartments to a market ready condition.
- Perform various community maintenance functions such as: Light Bulb Changes, Caulking, Filter Changes, Painting, Lock Repairs, Pool Maintenance, Install/Repair Window Coverings, HVAC Repairs Vinyl Repair & Installation.
- Respond to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner. Record activity in maintenance log.
- Perform on-call emergency service as required.
- Report maintenance concerns for repairs on vacates, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist in keeping the grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
- Work closely with management and maintenance staff in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of Maximus Real Estate Partners.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public, at all times, on or off the property.
- Deliver various communications to residents as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma preferred. Trade school and/or military training a plus.
- One to five years of verifiable hands-on general maintenance experience (i.e., plumbing, electrical, carpeting, painting, etc.) is preferred with proficiency in at least one major area.
- Use of hand tools normally used in construction, maintenance, and landscaping such as hedge trimmers, power floor cleaners, carpet shampoo machines, paint sprayers, power drain cleaners, chain saws, key machines, and all chemicals associated with maintenance and landscaping essential job functions.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Hourly rate of $24-25
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401k, and more.
Please follow this link: https://jobapply.page.link/5Qs2
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.