Essential Job Functions:
· Prepare accurate and timely invoices for each job, including the collection of all required supporting documentation. Emphasis on detailed time and material billing.
· Prepare billing proofs (draft invoices) and distribute to PM's to ensure that monthly invoices are complete and accurate. Update billing proofs as directed by the PM's.
· Input contract and change order approvals received from the Legal Department and PM's into the business system.
· Maintain current contact information for customers in the business system.
· Prepare conditional releases and affidavits as needed/payment applications.
· Create new job files and purge closed job files as needed.
· Coordinate with PM's and A/R to make any necessary adjustments to invoices, such as back downs and retention adjustments.
· Prepare all supporting documentation (such as acquiring vendor back up, etc) for monthly invoices.
· Prepare online invoices for certain jobs*.
· Trouble-shoot and coordinate with PM's to resolve all billing discrepancies in a timely manner.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· High School diploma.
· Construction, Time and Materials and Cost billing
· 10 key by touch, attention to detail, ability to follow directions, and good communication skills.
· Data entry, MS Excel, MS Word.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
At Cupertino Electric, we’re obsessed with helping our customers solve large, complex problems – from designing and building one of the first semiconductor chip plants in Silicon Valley to beating construction schedules everyone else would find impossible. Whatever the challenge, we’re up for it, and looking for passionate, driven people to deliver the power and possibilities for our customer’s wildest dreams. Cupertino Electric, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at: www.cei.com.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.