Coast Personnel has an IMMEDIATE opening for an Insider Sales Representative for dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA (Kato Rd area).
- Assist with development of accounts, including incoming and outgoing sales.
- Ability to handle a high volume of outbound and inbound calls to support
- Development of accounts, forecasting and growing existing accounts and new perspective clients
- Support other sales and business development tasks as necessary.
- Generate sales lead
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
- Other A/P related duties as needed.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality with a positive, can-do attitude
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be able to learn quickly, solve problems and work independently.
- Must CLEAR Drug test/Criminal Background and Everify
Compensation : based on experience
Day Shift : 8am-5pm
(must be flexible for over time when needed)
Full Time//Temp to Perm //40hrs.
Location: Fremont Ca. (Kato Rd area)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.