Coast Personnel has a Temp to Hire opening for Quality Assurance Technician for dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA (Kato Rd area).
- Performs inspection of parts, verifies customer requirements are met in procedures.
- Initiates corrective action and assists with root cause analysis.
- Maintains metrics as designated by Q.A. Mgr.
- Verifies labels and certification prior to shipment of parts, assists in generating nonconformance report forms and reports.
- Monitors cleanliness of parts, communicates quality issues with customers.
- Maintaining the Quality Procedures, Training, Quality Database
- Assisting in Non- Conformances, RMA and Corrective Action records.
- Tracking supplier quality.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experienced using basic mechanical hard tools such as Calipers, Mics and Gauges.
- Must CLEAR Drug test/Criminal Background and Everify.
Compensation : based on experience
Day Shift : 8am-5pm
(must be flexible for over time when needed)
Full Time//Temp to Perm //40hrs
Location: Fremont Ca. (Kato Rd area)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.