Coast Personnel has a Temp to Hire opening for Machine Shop Manager for dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA (Kato Rd area).
- Will be responsible for two facilities
- Coordinate and schedule jobs on the shop floor
- Knowledge of materials, tooling, and hardware
- Purchasing Material, hardware, and tooling
- Coordinate outside processes with our vendors
- Duties will consist of supervising production
- Loading customer orders
- Advising management if equipment requires attention
- Experience in machining operations
- Able to read blue print
- Do parts Inspection
- MUST HAVE machine shop/ manufacturing experience and machining knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must CLEAR Drug test/Criminal Background and Everify
Day Shift :
(must be flexible for over time when needed)
Full Time//Temp to Perm //40hrs
Location: Fremont Ca. (Kato Rd area)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.