Coast Personnel Services is looking for a Temp to Hire Full Cycle Recruiter to manage the hiring procedures for a well-established company in Fremont, CA.
Full Cycle Recruiter responsibilities include creating quarterly and annual hiring plans, reviewing recruitment-related documents like job descriptions and interview questions and tracking hiring metrics. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as a Recruiter and good knowledge of sourcing tools and techniques.
Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Source candidates for a variety of positions (IT, Jr. Lab Engineers, Mechanical Engineer Intern, Machine Operator, Assembler, etc.) through the LinkedIn Recruitment Tool and other sourcing tools.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Maintain and build relationships with contingent and retained agencies.
- Actively source talent by utilizing job boards, including niche sites, email and cold-calling.
- Conduct strategy meetings with managers to keep the recruitment process relevant
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture of Ideal Concepts and expectations
- Screen and phone interview potential candidates; conduct in-person interviews with local candidates
- 3 years of recruiting or staffing experience for professional positions
- Understanding of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.