Coast Personnel currently has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Temp to Hire Machining Apps Engineer for a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Extensive knowledge of Manual and CNC milling is required
-Hands-on position that requires CNC multi axis programming
-Machine troubleshooting experience is a plus
-Conduct time studies and test cuts
- Proficient in multiple CAD/CAM Programming Solutions especially 5x
- Should know macros and probing routines
- Be good at reworking parts with very small features
- Have advanced work holding and tool path knowledge
- Should be able to troubleshoot program problems related to CAM, PostP, Programmer, Machine
- Identify ways to reduce cut deficiencies
- Should have experience in improving cycle times and tool life
- Perform test cuts to analyze the ability of the machines performance
- Other duties maybe assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
1. Minimum 10 years of programming and setting up complex machine tools.
2. Microsoft Office knowledge is mandatory.
3. Advanced programming knowledge (POSTP, Macros, and BASIC) is a plus.
4. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
5. Ability to maintain confidential information.
6. Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
7. Excellent attention to detail and follow up.
8. Dependable and resourceful.
9. Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
10. Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
11. Provide accurate and on time results.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.