Coast Personnel currently has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Jr. Lab Engineer for a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform product performance test on interconnect & thermal related product
To perform engineering analysis, DOE, and documentations which includes interconnect & thermal products analysis.
To perform failure analysis & to support RMA processes.
To manage & maintain Lab equipment & instrument.
To perform product first article assembly, inspection & test.
To manage & track DOE validation works using ERP.
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
1. Recent graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or advance diploma in mechanical engineering with minimum 1-2 years work experience will also be considered
2. Candidate must have analytical ability and be able to familiarize with company’s products quickly.
3. Candidate must be able to work under dynamic, time constraint & multitasking conditions.
4. Candidate must be a self-starter & always willing to learn
Additional Qualification Requirement:
1. High sense of responsibility and urgency towards work assignments.
2. Strong problem solving skill, tackling issues proactively and able to devise contingency plans.
3. Experience in semiconductor test filed will be a plus.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.