Kelly Services is looking for an experienced professional Administrative Assistant to support our client in San Jose, CA! The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Office Manager. The Administrative Assistant's principal duty is to provide clerical support to the President, Office Manager, and Estimators.
- Prepare all proposals received from estimators and maintain electronic files.
- Ensure that project contracts and bids are complete and filed on time.
- Proficiently administer all clerical duties such as sorting and expediting mail, supply ordering, answering phones, taking messages and following up with customers and filing, copying, and scanning, typing.
- Prepare all change orders to contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Prepare all transmittals which transmit anything leaving the office without a cover letter.
- Maintain and track assignment of contract numbers issued and tickler file.
- Assist Project Manager/Estimator with bid; receiving subcontract and material quotations; preparation of bidding documents.
- Request certificates of insurance, bid, payment and performance bonds, and Prelien information.
- Help accounting entering payables and with Payroll.
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Deadline driven
- Proficiency in prioritization and multitasking
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel proficiency
If you are interested please apply directly to this job posting or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate review!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.