Coast Personnel has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Production Controller for dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA (Kato Rd area).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Track order delivery targets and plan resources for on time shipment. Be able to communicate and coordinate with different departments if any adjustments need to be made
• Manage the schedule of parts, in cooperation of the engineers and purchasing/production departments
• Monitor the schedule for parts that have been outsourced and work with purchasing to ensure an on-time arrival of those parts for the scheduled shipment
• For parts made in-house, coordinate with internal suppliers:
• Manufacturing: ensure parts schedule matches with build plan. Coordinate the raw material and tools are in place as well as programs are available. Track progress and communicate with the rest of the team
• Attend daily production meetings and report all shortages and discrepancies to the Production Supervisor/Manager * Coordinate with production to schedule parts to be sent out to the plating vendors
• Help with count/inventory of parts on the assembly floor
• Other duties may assigned by direct supervisor
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and writing.
• Prior experience in production is a MUST.
• Prior experience and knowledge of inventory and manufacturing processes is a plus.
• The candidate must have the drive and the personality to make things happen and speak up when things are not going towards the desired goal.
• Quick learner.
Additional Qualification Requirement:
• Must have good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Must be detail oriented and well organized.
• Must have good time management skills and be able to meet customer deadlines.
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimum supervision.
• The candidate must demonstrate ability to challenge the status quo, drive changes when it is needed in order to meet the production goals.
• Must be multi-tasking.
• Must have good interpersonal skills in an intercultural environment.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Must be able to learn quickly, solve problems and work independently.
• Must CLEAR Drug test/Criminal Background and Everify.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.