WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- 3 years leadership experience
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Associate’s Degree preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Leads and provides coaching to coworkers to provide a consistent customer experience and operation in Frontline, Returns, Home Delivery and Car Loading Area
- •Ensures customer service coworkers have the knowledge and empowerment to make decisions that creates a great customer experience
- Understands and recognizes coworker contribution through customer feedback surveys and team recognition
- Assists the Customer Service Manager in the development of solutions based on customer issues, concerns, and suggestions
- Ensures coworker competence with IKEA systems, while monitoring performance of coworkers against agreed goals and following up as needed
- Monitors IKEA portal for customer feedback and supports coworkers to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Secures accurate money handling and oversees money handling security routines
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.