Kelly Services is hiring MEDICAL DEVICE ASSEMBLERS for our customer in Campbell, CA!
Shift – DAY - 6am to 2:30 pm
Pay: $18-19, BOE
Type – Temp-to-Hire
• Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Complete essential documents, DMRs, Lot History Records, Inspection Records and Validation Documentation
• Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
• Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
• Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as pad printing, adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing.
• Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
• Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• Packages finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in clear plastic bags.
• MUST have prior medical assembly experience
• MUST be able to use a microscope, measuring devices and pin gauges
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.