What We Look For…
We are in search of an engaged, detail oriented Housekeeping Supervisor whose goal is to attain the highest quality of cleanliness for the hotel as to ensure optimal guest satisfaction.
The Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the hotel by maintaining an organized and efficient Housekeeping operation
- Prepare work schedules in accordance with forecasted occupancy
- Supervise the day to day activities of housekeeping staff
- Hold housekeeping staff accountable for their job duties, customer service, hotel and brand standards
- Maintain familiarity with cleaning equipment; fills out requisition orders as necessary
- Stay abreast of current and new industry technology
- Oversee Public Space for efficiency and cleanliness, insuring public space meets and exceeds customer expectations for the appearance of the hotel
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by ensuring department provides outstanding customer service and teamwork
- Conduct department training on a regular basis, providing staff with the skills training to provide value added service to customers.
- Monitor service and teamwork on a regular basis and counsels, trains and disciplines associates as needed
- Perform other duties as required to provide outstanding customer service and teamwork
The Model Qualifications
- 2-4 years housekeeping experience
- 2+ years hospitality experience
- 4+ years Supervisor experience
Be Bold. Apply Now.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.