What We Look For...
We are looking for a Housekeeping Manager to lead a first-class Housekeeping Team that provides strategic value and be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the hotel.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain an organized and efficient housekeeping operation.
- Manage the day to day activities of housekeeping staff.
- Coordinate staffing and payroll to conform with productivity and budgetary standards.
- Prepare work schedules in accordance with forecasted occupancy.
- Maintain familiarity with cleaning equipment and ensure preventative maintenance where necessary.
- Oversee and conduct inspections of public space for efficiency and cleanliness and exceeds customer expectations for the appearance of the hotel.
- Provide staff with the skills training to provide value added service to customers.
- Monitor service and teamwork on a regular basis and counsels and terminates associates as needed.
- Maintain safe working conditions within department and hotel and ensures that all employees follow safety rules and procedures.
- Interview, selects, and trains new, qualified employees.
- Conduct effective employee meetings and counseling sessions and employs discipline as required.
- Maintain proper linen pars, chemicals, and amenity inventories.
- Recommend purchases of products; remaining within budget.
- Coordinate housekeeping work with other departments; Front Office, Engineering, Banquets, etc.
The Model Qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Spanish, other languages are helpful.
- 2 to 4 years housekeeping experience.
- 2+ years hospitality experience.
- 4+ years supervisor experience.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V**
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.