1.Read and understand the limits to the required scope of work. (when is a change order is required)
2. Understand how to find the notice requirements for constructive changes, delays or project acceleration.
3. Determine the pricing for the job (ie fixed price, T & M, GMP, etc.).
4. Know and understand the closeout requirements.
5. Know and understand the term of the contract or period for performance.
6. Know and understand how the “Contract Amendment/Change Order Process” is addressed in the contract.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.