Wastewater role - offload used motor oil on tankers by attaching a large hose to the bottom of the tanker and pulling levers to have system suck the oil out.
once the oil has gone through purification process, they will be responsible for emptying tanks by attaching hose to a rail car and pulling levers to empty into rail car.
- Lift up to 50lbs (the hoses weight around 50lbs)
- ability to work outside in all weather
- aptitude and problem solving - once the refinery comes online in November they will be expected to trouble shoot any issues that may arise.
Nice to have:
- 40hr haz cert
- Chemical plant knowledge or back ground
- Experience at Shell, Chevron, etc plants.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.