Coast Personnel Services is looking for a Temp to Hire Full Cycle Recruiter for a well-established, dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA.
Full Cycle Recruiter responsibilities include creating quarterly and annual hiring plans, reviewing recruitment-related documents like job descriptions and interview questions and tracking hiring metrics. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience as a Recruiter and good knowledge of sourcing tools and techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their organizational objectives and drive a customized hiring plan to achieve those
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Source and identify active and passive candidates to build out corporate teams
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting processes at our fast-growing environment
- Assist in the management of our employment brand by maintaining LinkedIn, various school boards and other social media.
- Scheduling candidates for both phone and onsite interviews, meeting, greeting and setting candidates up for a great candidate experience.
- Assist in other recruiting or HR initiatives as needed.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a big plus.
- Self-driven and motivated, with focus on continuous process improvement.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Resourceful with problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Responsible and reliable with ability to protect confidential information
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to sit and work at the computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, results-oriented and the ability to work with a sense of urgency in a rapidly growing
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must clear background checks, Everify, drug test
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.