Attention to detail, excellent customer service and a friendly impression with all our customers and vendors from small to large are a key component of daily operations. Tasks include order entry, order processing, general office duties, reception, filing, customer service, and other office duties as needed.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, letter/email writing, and other data entry/order processing software
• Strong math and excellent logic skills.
• Ease in dealing with multiple departments, people on a daily basis
• Fast learner, independent thinker, desire to grow within a small company
• Excellent, professional verbal and written communications
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
•Knowledge and interest in decorated apparel a plus
•Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
•Cheerful and friendly attitude
•Interest in Marketing, Sales and Fashion a plus. This position includes room for growth and advancement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2 year AA degree minimum, BA/BS preferred.
• 2 years sales assisting experience minimum
• Previous detail oriented experience
•Valid US Driver’s License with a clean and safe driving record
The position is full-time 30-40 hours per week.
Benefits: PTO, Medical and Dental, Holidays, Retirement.
Salary commensurate with experience.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.