Coast Personnel Services is seeking a Customer Service Inside Sales Representative Manager for a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and oversee the work of inside sales representatives team
• Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives performance
• Set and track sales targets and KPIs
• Coordinate sales projects to meet deadlines
• Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
• Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
• Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
• Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
• Build an open-communication culture inside your team
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
1. BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
2. 3-5 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager
3. Experience with ERP software and MS Excel
4. In-depth understanding of the sales process
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
6. Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
7. Strong analytical and organizational skills
8. Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
1. Able to sit and work at the computer for extended periods of time.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.